Add some Victorian flair to your garden with this whimsical Frogs on a Vintage Bicycle Metal Wind Spinner. A pair of anachronistic amphibians are the stars of this handcrafted metal kinetic garden art. "Phileas Frogg" takes his lady fair out for a ride on his classic penny-farthing bicycle.
The spokes of his enormous front wheel will spin in the breeze and cause his legs to move up and down in a peddling motion. A delightfully fanciful garden decoration with a unique spin when the wind blows. Sturdy stakes at the base of the metal post ensure secure installation in the ground.
This charming Handcraft Motorcycle Wind Spinner is definitely something you don't see every day. Add some Victorian flair to your garden, give you an unexpected delight.
Each is handmade in Bali and hand-painted in a colorful speckled finish. A delightfully fanciful garden decoration with a unique spin when the wind blows. Sturdy stakes at the base of the metal post ensure secure installation in the ground.
- A pair of anachronistic amphibians, "Phileas Frogg" takes his lady fair out for a ride on his classic penny-farthing bicycle.
- This easy-riding ginger-striped feline sits astride a stretched-out red chopper. When the wind blows, the spokes on both his wheels spin as if he's hitting the road.
- You'll smile every time you look at our Bicycling Bunnies Wind Spinner. Two rabbits aboard a penny-farthing vintage-style bicycle, it only takes a slight breeze to get the wheel spokes to spin, and the driving bunny's jointed legs move along as if he's pedaling.
- Our motorcycling mantis sits astride her red chopper atop a sturdy copper-colored post, she wisely wear a pair of goggles, because this ride is all about the wind as if she's cruising down the highway.
- Handcrafted from Balinese artisans
- Handcrafted from reclaimed metal
- Painted in a bright shade of green, red, and silver
- Spokes of both wheels spin in the breeze
- Size- 9.8"L x 6" W x 40" H